Q&A: Alex LouisaAugust 22, 2013
STEP-BY-STEP: German ShepherdSeptember 4, 2013
INTRODUCING SIX NEW METALLIC COLORS
These rich, lustrous new PanPastel metallic colors have all of the properties of the original 80 colors, which means they are:
- Mixable – blend like paint for an infinite palette of metallic effects
- Low dust – “no mess” alternative to pastel sticks and pigment powders
- Instant – no drying or preparation time required
- Erasable – erase with any eraser
- Versatile – great for mixed media and can be used on almost any surface from smooth and delicate, to high-tooth and textured
The new metallic colors can be mixed with any of the 80 original PanPastel colors.
Available as individual colors and as sets. See below for details of set contents.
ERASABLE WITH ANY ERASER
APPLY & BLEND WITH SOFFT TOOLS
Here is a video by Peter Bjorn Nielsen – painting with the new metallic colors and original PanPastel Colors
Ref no. 30061 Contains all 6 metallic colors
Ref no. 30031
Rich Gold, Light Gold, Bronze
Ref no. 30032
Silver, Pewter, Copper
Ref no. 30077 – Contains 6 Metallic Colors (Includes free palette tray with lid)
Latest color chart is available for download here.